High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Annulment and divorce in NYC

| Dec 15, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: If a marriage is not consummate can someone get a divorce or an annulment. Married under a year and not consummated. Just never happened. How to proceed?

A: David’s Answer: It would appear you have grounds to file either, though often filing for divorce is the quicker & easier route to terminate the marriage. Call a NYC Divorce attorney for more info. — David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network