Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Why if I am sending child support payments to my ex- wife I have received a summoned tto appear in court

Q: My wife and I agree to a certain amount. And now I received a summon from the court. Don't also understand the paper work should I contact a lawyer? This is my first time.

A: David's Answer: Preliminarily, if you received a court summons its highly advisable you consult an attorney. That said, merely because the mother had previously agreed to a certain amount doesn't mean she can't ask for more from the courts - or just have it paid thru the courts. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions