Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What don't need to travel with my child over seas for 3 months?

Q: I'm primary custodial parent one father is recently establishing paternity the other one is trying to get visitation they still haven established nothing yet I want to leave for a vacation to Dominican Republic for 2 or 3 months with my family what can I do?

A: David's Answer: Whether you're the "primary custodian" doesn't matter so much as whether you have an order of sole custody. If you do not, then to get a passport for the child, you'd need the Father's permission (or a Judge's permission). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions