High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What can I do to someone who constantly harass me online?

Q:  Said person made pizza orders to my work place. Disturbed my friends (but messages didn’t appear to be coming from ‘me’ and they never mentioned my name). This has happened for two months. What can I do to make it stop?

A:  David’s Answer:  If the person’s a relative or someone with whom you had an “intimate relationship” with, you may be able to file for an order of protection in Family Court. Otherwise, you may file a police report. Call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for more info.  David Bliven, Bronx Domestic Violence Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network