Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What can I do to someone who constantly harass me online?

Q:  Said person made pizza orders to my work place. Disturbed my friends (but messages didn't appear to be coming from 'me' and they never mentioned my name). This has happened for two months. What can I do to make it stop?

A:  David's Answer:  If the person's a relative or someone with whom you had an "intimate relationship" with, you may be able to file for an order of protection in Family Court. Otherwise, you may file a police report. Call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for more info.  - David Bliven, Bronx Domestic Violence Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions