High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Other ways to earn What petition do I file?

Q: My son’s father and I have joint custody of my son. He has physical custody. However he will not allow my son to go on vacations with me. I lived in a different state for 5yrs and he never once brought our son to visit me. I moved back to the same state as my son so I can spend more time with him. I would like to have my son every summer.

A: David’s Answer: If your current order/agreement does not carve out time for vacations, then it should. You will either need to do an out-of-court parenting agreement and/or file a modification petition. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge