Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Other ways to earn What petition do I file?

Q: My son's father and I have joint custody of my son. He has physical custody. However he will not allow my son to go on vacations with me. I lived in a different state for 5yrs and he never once brought our son to visit me. I moved back to the same state as my son so I can spend more time with him. I would like to have my son every summer.

A: David's Answer: If your current order/agreement does not carve out time for vacations, then it should. You will either need to do an out-of-court parenting agreement and/or file a modification petition. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions