High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Net Worth statement with missing asset items

Q:  My husband omitted a lot of marital asset which are under his sole control on his Net Worth. what should I do with it? Is there legal penalty that he lied on the NW ? 

A:  David’s Answer:  If you’re at the uncontested phase, you can ask for him to submit an updated net worth. If you’re at the contested phase, inform the Judge/Referee of the issue. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment. David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network