Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Net Worth statement with missing asset items

Q:  My husband omitted a lot of marital asset which are under his sole control on his Net Worth. what should I do with it? Is there legal penalty that he lied on the NW ? 

A:  David's Answer:  If you're at the uncontested phase, you can ask for him to submit an updated net worth. If you're at the contested phase, inform the Judge/Referee of the issue. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions