High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My husband and I have been married over two years ,but from we got married he disappeared,i am a illegal alien,i came here in

Q:  Inn1997 just got married he is a citizen,i have 3 kids two was born here,none I’d for my husband,so what can I do to be come a green card holder?Are do i of to get a divorce

A:  David’s Answer:  Regarding your divorce question, you may need to hire a P.I., as your husband would either need to be tracked down, or you’d need to prove the P.I. made a “diligent search” to locate him. If you’re unable to locate him after a diligent search, the Court usually requires “publication notice” of the summons. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.  David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge