Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My husband and I have been married over two years ,but from we got married he disappeared,i am a illegal alien,i came here in

Q:  Inn1997 just got married he is a citizen,i have 3 kids two was born here,none I'd for my husband,so what can I do to be come a green card holder?Are do i of to get a divorce

A:  David's Answer:  Regarding your divorce question, you may need to hire a P.I., as your husband would either need to be tracked down, or you'd need to prove the P.I. made a "diligent search" to locate him. If you're unable to locate him after a diligent search, the Court usually requires "publication notice" of the summons. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.  - David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions