Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Is my husband,who filed, allowed to keep track of my every move.?

Q:  My husband has filed for divorce in NY. He has now made me feel uneasy by tracking me to keep tabs on me. He has low jacked my car and starts fights about where I'm going. Is he allowed to do this ?

A:  David's Amswer:  That sounds like stalking behavior to me. He can be given a cease-and-desist letter, and if he fails to abide, you can file for an order of protection. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions