Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I want to know if my wife divorced me, we lost contact 20 yrs ago, she used resides in Queens NY. What i can do?

Q: We got married in 1992 in Queens, NY and separated a year after.
A: David's Answer: Online searches probably won't reveal your divorce, simply because the only thing registered in e-courts (on matrimonials) are contested cases. Moreover, asking for your judgment to be mailed to you may entail verification of your identity. Thus, its probably quicker & cheaper to go to the courthouse & perform a search on their computer yourself. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney for more info. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions