High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I Mr Angelo Darden, Married for 13 years, Separated for 12, we have a 12 year daughter I’m paying chld support through the court

Q: Wife refuse to sign papers, receiving $524 mo., intent to get 1200.mo knowing I have another child out of wetlock who’s 13 paying child support through the courts. I want a divorce without going the bureaucracies when she works too.

A: David’s Answer: Although I’m not clear on what “papers” your Wife is refusing to sign, I surmise you filed for divorce. If she’s refusing to sign the Affidavit of Defendant, then you’ll need to arrange for her to be served via a process server. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network