Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I Mr Angelo Darden, Married for 13 years, Separated for 12, we have a 12 year daughter I'm paying chld support through the court

Q: Wife refuse to sign papers, receiving $524 mo., intent to get knowing I have another child out of wetlock who's 13 paying child support through the courts. I want a divorce without going the bureaucracies when she works too.

A: David's Answer: Although I'm not clear on what "papers" your Wife is refusing to sign, I surmise you filed for divorce. If she's refusing to sign the Affidavit of Defendant, then you'll need to arrange for her to be served via a process server. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions