High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get an annulment?

Q: I was married on May 8th 2016. I’ve caught my wife in what I suspect to be two instances of infidelity. Plus I’ve had to beg for “intimacy”. This has caused a lot of issues and we have agreed to go our separate ways. She is not a US citizen and will move back to her country 8/20/2016. (we never did paperwork for her citizenship) I want an annulment as soon as possible

A: David’s Answer: Ok – you can file for an annulment based on fraud in the inducement. You must have independent proof (such as a text, e-mail, picture, specific admission, corroborating witness, etc) to the adultery in order to file for annulment. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge