Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I get an annulment?

Q: I was married on May 8th 2016. I've caught my wife in what I suspect to be two instances of infidelity. Plus I've had to beg for "intimacy". This has caused a lot of issues and we have agreed to go our separate ways. She is not a US citizen and will move back to her country 8/20/2016. (we never did paperwork for her citizenship) I want an annulment as soon as possible

A: David's Answer: Ok - you can file for an annulment based on fraud in the inducement. You must have independent proof (such as a text, e-mail, picture, specific admission, corroborating witness, etc) to the adultery in order to file for annulment. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions