High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can my husband still get visitation with his children even if an unfounded ACS case showed up on his record?

A: My husband has 2 children he is trying to get visitation. He had a ACS case with his son mother said he child that was unfounded and 1 that was substantiated. He is a good father and just want to have visitation with his children

Q: David’s Answer: The unfounded case would play no role whatsoever. The indicated case MAY play a role, depending on what the indication was for. generally the Court would order ACS to submit a report on their recommendations regarding to what extent he can visit the children. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge