Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can my husband still get visitation with his children even if an unfounded ACS case showed up on his record?

A: My husband has 2 children he is trying to get visitation. He had a ACS case with his son mother said he child that was unfounded and 1 that was substantiated. He is a good father and just want to have visitation with his children

Q: David's Answer: The unfounded case would play no role whatsoever. The indicated case MAY play a role, depending on what the indication was for. generally the Court would order ACS to submit a report on their recommendations regarding to what extent he can visit the children. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions