High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I sue Acs for false allegations?

Q: So Acs have claimed that I’ve neglected my 2yrs old son he is very well taken care of and very healthy and developing right at his age I need some help asap on suing Acs

A: David’s Answer: You can only “sue ACS” if (a) you are cleared of any charges, and (b) if ACS themselves did something wrong in the course of their investigation. Merely because they file a neglect petition against you, and the petition is ultimately dismissed, does not by itself create a basis for a lawsuit. Nevertheless, you should schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney for a full assessment

FindLaw Network