Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I sue Acs for false allegations?

Q: So Acs have claimed that I've neglected my 2yrs old son he is very well taken care of and very healthy and developing right at his age I need some help asap on suing Acs

A: David's Answer: You can only "sue ACS" if (a) you are cleared of any charges, and (b) if ACS themselves did something wrong in the course of their investigation. Merely because they file a neglect petition against you, and the petition is ultimately dismissed, does not by itself create a basis for a lawsuit. Nevertheless, you should schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney for a full assessment

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions