Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I get an annulment?

A: Me and my husband have been married for 6 months and we want to end it but can an annulment be granted? We do not live together. We have been in a long distance relationship for the past 3 years and it has gotten to take a turn for the worst. We do not have anything together; no children, no house, no bank accounts. Nothing. I was going to try and get him to the USA but since we are divorcing, I don't care for that anymore. What is the easiest way to end this especially since we live in different countries? I like in NYC. He lives in the Caribbean.

A: David's Answer: It depends - you would need to allege specific grounds, such as fraud, to get an annulment. It may be easier to file for divorce, in which case you don't need grounds. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions