High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Are there any residential behavioral treatment facilities in New York that will accept my child without me giving up my rights?

| Nov 18, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: I have a son that is diagnosed with ADHD/ADD combined, adjustment disorder and reactive attachment disorder. He is hitting teachers and students in school and is very unbearable at home. He goes to therapy, but that is not working. I am considering putting him in a residential treatment program, but this is voluntary placement on the behalf of me, the mother, not referred.

A: Yes, you can do a voluntary placement via ACS. Just contact them to learn more info about the process. You may also call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network