Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Are there any residential behavioral treatment facilities in New York that will accept my child without me giving up my rights?

Q: I have a son that is diagnosed with ADHD/ADD combined, adjustment disorder and reactive attachment disorder. He is hitting teachers and students in school and is very unbearable at home. He goes to therapy, but that is not working. I am considering putting him in a residential treatment program, but this is voluntary placement on the behalf of me, the mother, not referred.

A: Yes, you can do a voluntary placement via ACS. Just contact them to learn more info about the process. You may also call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions