Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I Have A Court Date For Jan 12th 2016 For Custody And Visitation Rights For My Son. What To Know What I Need To Do?

Q: Do I need a lawyer to represent me? She will not let me or my family see the baby? must be at her house and her time . My mom and dad must give her at least a week in advance notice to see baby.

A: David's Answer: You're almost always better off with an attorney than without one. What you should do to prepare would be fact-specific - one would also need to know whether you're contesting custody or just requesting visitation, as well as whether it's your petition pending or the other parent's. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions