Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I pay for half of after school child care program. Do I also have to pay half of transportation to and from?

Q: Ex wife is trying to hit me up for half of the transportation expense to and from the after school child care program that I already pay half of. Her boyfriend can take them for free. What do I do?

A: David's Answer: Most likely not. Unless your order or stipulation says otherwise, transportation is usually considered part of the basic order of support. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Support Attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions