Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I become a teacher if I have a founded cps care from 3 years ago for lack of supervision

Q:  3 years ago I got a founded cps card for lack of supervision. I was never arrested and never lost custody of my child, who is now 13. Can I become a teacher with a founded cps case? Do I have to disclose this information to possible jobs?

A:  David's Answer:  Possibly - your potential employer would have access to the finding and may consider it as a factor in whether to hire you or not - but it's just that: a factor. Moreover, you only need to disclose it if asked. Call a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney for more info.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Abuse attorney (



No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions