Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

In Ny The Father Has Left The Home, Quit His Job, In And Out Rehab Relating To Drugs. He Is Not Paying Support For Two Children

Q: how can the mother legally return to Cal with the children where she can legally practice her law profession? The father refuses to allow her to leave.

A: David's Answer: She should file both a relocation petition as well as a child support enforcement petition. Then make the father a deal: mother will forgive the support arrears in exchange for consent to the relocation. Call a NYC Child Custody attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions