No, one cannot be summarily removed from a marital residence. That said, if you’re thinking of leaving, then my advise would be to secure a residence elsewhere first, then break the news to him. If he gets angry, then you have the new place to go to anyway. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.