Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What do I need to do in order to prove my ex an unfit father?

Q: My ex fiancé is the father of my child. He was abusive. Has admitted in text that his mind is a dark, twisted and Evil place, and he has moments where he thinks my unborn son isn't his. if he got custody of my son, his elderly and disabled parents would be force to take care of him. Because my ex would not.
Also, what can I do to make me look better in court?

A: David's Answer: If you believe he has a mental illness, then you can request the court to order a forensic psychological evaluation - same is generally done on contested custody cases anyway. As to how to "make you look better," one would need to assess your individual factors before rendering an opinion. As such, call an Orange/Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions