Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

The therapist is trying to take the kids away because my girlfriend is living in the apartment.

Q: My daughter is lying to say the girlfriend is verbally abusive. The daughter is manipulating the situation to say that she is right. The girlfriend is mean, and not nice. My daughter is trying to separate dad and girlfriend. My ex wife is trying to change visitation schedule to outside of the home. The son is really losing out and is sad. What can we do?

A: David's Answer: What therapist are you talking about - an individual therapist for one of the kids, or a forensic psychologist? If it's the former, then you can ask for a forensic evaluation. If its the latter, then retain your own forensic to pick apart the opinion of the 1st one. Schedule a consult with a Rockland/Westchester Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions