Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

In a relocation for my child, if it doesnt go my favor, can I appeal?

Q: Ex wife is wants to relocate to NC with her new husband and son. My daughter is 12.

A: David's Answer: Yes, you can certainly appeal a final order it you're aggrieved by same. Suffice it to say, you should have an attorney representing you both for the trial itself as well as any appeal. For a full assessment, schedule a consult with a NYC Family Law attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions