Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I was divorced in 2001 and my paperwork has the in correct social security number on the deposition. does that make it invalid?

Q: I am trying to find out how to collect compensation from my husband who cheated me out of benefits. I don't know if it's too late. I need help. my son and I struggled because of my ignorance.

A: David's Answer: An incorrect social security number on a transcript would not invalidate a judgment of divorce. In all likelihood, same would be seen for what it was - a typo or innocent misstatement. Call a NYC Divorce attorney for more info. -- David Bliven, Bronx Divorce attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions