High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I get a divorce??

| Jun 12, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: In requesting information to either get a legal separation or divorce. My wife doesn’t want to be with me anymore. Been married for 9 years

A: David’s Answer: You would proceed to file a divorce complaint with Supreme Court in the county where you reside. You’d be able to resolve any outstanding issues of child custody, support and asset distribution within the divorce. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. David Bliven, Bronx Divorce attorney (www.blivenlaw.net

FindLaw Network