Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can i get my custody back

Q: In 2011 my daughter father and i was granted joint custody .. in 2012 till now i was in a rocky situation when i had my daughter stay with her father until i got back on my feet.. now that im in a good place i want her back and her dad is keeping me away ? Is there anything i can do ? Im scared to go back to court and lose her completly ..but her dad dont let her see me.HELP

A: David's Answer: If the father is dictating the access anyway, then it seems to me like you have nothing to lose by going back to court. The worst you come away with is a set access schedule that the father will need to abide by. For a full assessment, schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Child Custody attorney. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions