Sure – if she’s failed to prosecute & nothing’s been done on the case for more than 1 year, you have grounds to file a motion to dismiss for failure to prosecute. That said, if she responds by contesting the divorce, the Judge will probably allow her to do so. Schedule a consult with a NYC Divorce attorney for a full assessment.