High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can the non custodial parent have child support change without the custodial parent being notified?

| Jun 12, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: Non custodial parent is two payments behind in child support.

A: David’s Answer: If support is paid pursuant to an order, then the only way to change an order is by filing a petition & getting the other side served with a court summons. Schedule a consult with a NYC Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network