Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I overrule my x concerning getting my son into a PINS program that she keeps on avoiding?

Q: Im devorced joint custody of children with no restrictions and my son 17 lives with the mother.

A: David's Answer: If your joint custody agreement provides for equal decision-making, then you'd need to resolve the issue either in mediation or before a Family Court Judge. If the joint custody decree gives her final decision-making, then she actually can overrule you. Call a Rockland/Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for more info. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions