High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What Can I Do?

| May 1, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: My son’s father has had overnight visitation for over a year, however, it was only recently he decided to enforce it because he got mad at me. He moved into an apartment with a roommate a few weeks ago and is refusing to tell me about his roommate. I am concerned for my sons safety because his father is not a good judge of character. I want a background check done on his roommate for my sons safety before my sons sleeps there.

A: David’s Answer: It’s unlikely he’d agree to same – and unlikely the Court would agree to order same. You can always try filing a modification petition & ask that the Court order either CPS or the Dept of probation to do a home study. Call a Rockland/Westchester Family Law attorney.

FindLaw Network