Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My husband wont sign my divorce papers, but I have everything in place as to child support and custody.

Q:  My husband wont sign my divorce papers, I want a contested divorce but I already have full custody and child support in place. All legal threw the courts. How long and how much will this cost me?

A:  David's Answer:  You must then serve him with the summons & complaint via a process server. Bear in mind you generally have up to 4 months from date of commencement to complete service. Uncontested divorces generally take 8-12 months. Attorneys fees range from a few hundred to a few thousand for a typical uncontested. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for more info.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Divorce attorney ( 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions