Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I am seeking custody of two boys 2 and 4.also filing for divorce, my wife is a drug addict alcoholic, she was prostituting at

Q: the house.She put an add up in craigslist to party with her with cocaine. in exchange for sex I caught her and she left the house willingly,I went to court Judge said she cant leave state.. because she was living in conn. the judge said she needs supervised visitation. one hr a week .Tomorrow is Mothers day, she wants to pick up the boys with her dad and take them out for the day.once before she tried to take them from me.shall I trust her to ytake the boys for the day? it is Mothers day?how do I also get her punished for child endangerment and child abuse? I have all the proof on her.

A: David's Answer: It depends on what the order says in regards to what days she gets visits as well as who can do the supervision. If the order says she gets Sundays - and/or Mother's Day - and that her father can be the one to do the supervision, then you have to comply. In terms of "proof of child endangerment," you can ask the court to order an ACS investigation (called a "COI"). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions