Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I Am Divorced. My Ex Wife Is Saying That I Cannot Have My Girlfriend Near My Kids When They Are Over. Can She Refuse To Let Me

Q: Have the kids? If my girlfriend is there?

A: David's Answer: Generally no. Unless she has reason to believe the girlfriend poses a danger, or there's some other "special emotional issues" with the children, then she doesn't appear to have an objection. I'd suggest to find out from her what her objection is & if you believe its insufficient, file a petition & present the Judge with the issue. Call a Rockland/Westchester Family Law attorney

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions