High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I Am Divorced. My Ex Wife Is Saying That I Cannot Have My Girlfriend Near My Kids When They Are Over. Can She Refuse To Let Me

| May 16, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: Have the kids? If my girlfriend is there?

A: David’s Answer: Generally no. Unless she has reason to believe the girlfriend poses a danger, or there’s some other “special emotional issues” with the children, then she doesn’t appear to have an objection. I’d suggest to find out from her what her objection is & if you believe its insufficient, file a petition & present the Judge with the issue. Call a Rockland/Westchester Family Law attorney

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge