Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can my order to pay for child care be stopped if my son does not attend a daycare anymore?

Q: 2007 my court order was established for $60/week for child support and $40/week for child day care. My son, however has not been to a day care in nearly 4-5 years. Instead he attends an after school program which is either free or covered by medicaid, I don't have the exact date as to when he was last at a daycare.

A: David's Answer: Maybe - as if the cost is covered by Medicaid, then the money you're sending right now for childcare should be going to the County instead. Schedule a consult with a Rockland/Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions