High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I Report This Somehow If I Believe She Committed Fraud? Family Law

| Feb 19, 2016 | Uncategorized

Q: I believe my exmay have committed fraud on the financial affidavit to receive the public defender in family court. She works full time, lives with her bf who works full time, and receives ample child support from me for her one child.

A: David’s Answer: you’re entitled to a copy. Get it & then gather the admissible evidence which proves her representations were lies. Call a Dutchess/Westchester Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network