Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I ask my attorney to be more aggressive?

Q: I am going through a contested divorce. I feel like my attorney is not aggressive enough? I end up asking questions that she should be. We constantly go to court and get NOTHING accomplished. Can I ask her to be more aggressive? Can I fire her when I owe her money? I feel like she's going to lose me my kids!

A: David's Answer: Sure - you can always ask your attorney to be more aggressive - but with the proviso that the more the attorney does on your behalf, the more it's going to cost you. Thus, if you want your attorney to "roll up her sleeves," hopefully you have a good war chest to invest in the fight. For a 2d opinion, schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Divorce attorney. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions