Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Does My Ex-husband Need To Provide A Separate Room For Each Child (being Different Genders) Or Is One Legally Acceptable?

Q: I have 2 children with my ex-husband (a 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son). He has recently bought another home that he is renovating so that he can have our children for overnight visits. I found out that this home will only have 2 bedrooms (one for him and his fiancee, the other for our daughter)...

A: David's Answer: It depends - how often are his visits? How old are the children? And can I assume while the same bedroom, they'll have separate beds? You should schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions