High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse


| Jan 1, 2016 | Uncategorized


Q: Husband of 3 mths wants to file divorce…can I contest? thank you

A: David’s Answer: Yes, you can always contest a divorce. Even on grounds, he likely wouldn’t be successful unless married at least 6 months. But if there’s issues of asset/debt distribution, maintenance, or child custody/support issues, you can contest any such issue if an agreement’s not reached. You’re best advised to call a NYC Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network