Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I change law guardians

Q: I was appointed a law guardian for my daughter in 06/2014 .he has never called to see how she is . How do you let someone decide your child's fate when they know nothing about her

A: David's Answer: Ultimately it's the Judge who will "decide her fate" - not the Attorney for the Child. That said, my suggestion is to contact the attorney to schedule an appointment for him/her to see the child. Call a Dutchess/Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions