High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What can i do to stop this

| Dec 19, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: I need a affordable lawyer for child custody and divorce i am currently out on workmans comp and have been taking care of my children from day one my wife is threatningthreatningthreatingthreateningthreadingthreatenerbreathing me that she is going to take my children to another state and i should start giving her child support or else ill be a deadbeat father she is unstable and drinks alot i need help asap

A: David’s Answer: You can use the “Find a Lawyer” tab on this site to be referred to a Westchester Divorce attorney. You would need to support the children, though whether you are doing so or not would not mean she gets to automatically relocate. – David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

FindLaw Network